Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to the grind, baby!

I have been gone for far too long. You know that thing called Writer's Block? Well, it had a nasty hold on me, and I was trapped for a while. But thanks to my girl, my editor, I am back in the business of writing. It was time, so now I'm back to writing. She had managed to give me a few wonderful ideas, some that just might work, and some, with a little tweaking, will work. I also came up with the idea that a few more folks needed to die. Sorry, but death in inevitable, and why not die at the hands of a talented author?

So anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am back in the game, and not to worry. I'm not quite done, of course, but it will be before this year is out. I for damn sure will make sure that this happens. So good night any thanks for reading!

PS!

I've also come up with my idea for my cover art. Will I tell you all? No, but be assured that it is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment