Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Lov My Characters!

The one thing I am learning from writing, editing, and re-editing this book is that I love my characters. I mean I REALLY love them. I have this one girl in here, she is a trip and a half! For real, this girl has me cracking up like WHAT? Okay, I'm super sleepy, but that doesn't mean that this is the reason why I am cracking up over this girl. But seriously, I love my characters. The protagonist, the villain, the hero, and the sidekick. They are all awesome people, and I am loving the fact that I get to build a story around them.

But anyway, added a new chapter, and it is CRAZY! I love it! Loved everything about what happened, how it happened. Seriously, made me laugh, made me cry. I mean some folks can be just sick!

So on that note, I'm going to bed. One word of advice - don't play with your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment