Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've been suck a slacker!

So I sent my query letter out to an agent, and of course, I was denied. I thought it would happen, but it didn't hurt to try. Other than that, I've been busy with the wee one, and I started working on my doctorate in education. Needless to say, my brain has been on overdrive, and all for reasons other than my book. I'm not going to neglect it for too long. I will return and I promise not to be such a slacker. Must continue to press on. Well, I think I may try self publishing. Got a book from a friend of mine for my birthday on self publishing. I've been reading through it, and I looks like it may be the way to go, for me that is. So once I've gotten my brain back in gear, gotten over this hump that's called Stats (it's an evil class, I want it over with already), I will get back into the swing of things. Again, sorry...sorry...my apologies. So sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment