Thursday, January 15, 2009

FINALLY!

No, I'm not done with the editing, but I've finally figured out the genre of my book: scifi/fantasy. I have been struggling with it, whether it was horror, or if it was scifi/fantasy. Well, there's not enough death to make it horror...or at least blood for my taste, but it's enough to make it something out of just the plain old general fiction category. It's a fictional tale, yes, but I just didn't know how to describe it to people who would ask "So, what's it like? SciFi, Fantasy, Horror?" I would just like to say "Yes" to all of the above, people! Anyway, I'm just going to put it into that category. And just watch, people are going to say it's nothing like that, it's more of a drama! No, I wouldn't go that far, but you get the point, right? Anyway, just glad I finally found a "place" for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment