Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AND I AM DONE!!

This picture represnts how I feel right about now...

I have finished the last chapter in my book. Now the only thing I need to do is edit. Sure, I know that even after my editing process, it will be edited by the editors with any publishing company. It doesn't matter. I am just so darn glad to have this finished! Now, the daunting task of reading through the book and make sure everything is in sequence, names are correct, I haven't jumped around too much. I am so excited about this process, I can't wait to get completely finished and have it published and out there for others to read. I know that there will be people who may think it's utter trash, but that's okay. I've got my work out, and you're the one's reading it...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I kid, but I am so ready for this new adventure. Hope you guys will share this with me!

1 comment:

  1. We need to do headshots for your book cover!

    ReplyDelete