Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wow! This Just Got Real!

I would say what I really wanted to say, but I'm working REALLY hard on cutting back on the cursing. Got the little one now, and she is just repeating every-little-thing-mommy-says! And with such emphasis! Me: Kayla, did you have a good day today? Kayla: Have a good day today? Everything is in the form of a question, and it's in a higher pitch than her normal talking voice, which I refer to as her Toni Braxton voice. The girl is a tenor, I tell you! And then she's always singing. It's amazing what I discover with this child on a daily basis! Anyway, this isn't Kayla's blog, but you all know I can go on for hours about her. This is basically about the fact that I have really gotten into my whole editing kick, and I'm actually - wait for it - looking at literary agents! Yes! I'm researching agents. I need that assistance in finding help marketing my book. I would like to get info from people who have been out there and know what they are doing! I am finding a lot of useful information, and I really hope that the people I'm researching, and debating on using, are reputable. I haven't read anything negative on them, and they actually have a blog that gives out a lot of useful information. So like I said, this just go real, you guys! A dream no more, people...I'm going to make this happen! And that's about it on the Mel-Mel front. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment